Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spooks

Bineau is rented. It took many days to empty the small place. I wonder how we could store so much "stuff" in such little space. We spent many evenings, till late, packing, cleaning, throwing away staff. From today a friendly French girl is staying at my place. It was strange to leave Bineau but it had to be done and it's done! When finally I sit on the couch...I can't wait to watch an episode of Spooks. I bought season 1 by chance and now I am totally addicted to it. Spooks is a British television drama series, his title derives from a popular colloquialism for spies, as the series follows the work of a group of MI5 intelligence officers at Thames House. If you are fed up with the "junk shows" on air lately on tv, rent or buy this brilliant series. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: