Saturday, March 24, 2007

Osteria della Frezza

I have to apologize for turning into a sort of gastronomic "expert" but this stay in Rome was surely very stimulating for the "palate". Tonight, again, I dined out with Walkiria and Maria Cristina. Barbara gave "forfait" to spent some time with Louis (we were told that next day that it wasn't worth it!). We went to this lovely place called "Osteria della Frezza" in piazza Augusto Imperatore. Ho assaporato un antipasto di fiori di zucca in pastella ripieni di acciughe e ricotta e un bel piatto di rigatoni all'amatriciana, il tutto accompagnato da un bicchiere di vino rosso della casa. I spent one of the most pleasent evening in a long long time! We laughed, we cried...almost an episode of "Sex and the City"! What a great evening! Rome, taxi driver apart, it's a beautiful city. Did I tell you that we drive pass by Vatican City and I saw the "Cupolone" di San Pietro?

No comments: