Saturday, March 31, 2007

Too much...

Now it's too much! I was in Barcelona, Spain for less than 20 hours! And going to Barcelona was hell and coming back wasn't any better either. It all started Thursday morning when I got at Orly Airport and saw that my flight had been cancelled! It was 10h40! "Shit" I said to myself. No matter what I had to be in Barcelana by 6pm just before my workshop started. So I called the office and ask them to assist me in searching another flight. While Clemance was teeling me about this new flight around two, two other calls arrived. Meggie's teacher was trying to reach me! I called the school back! Meg was sick with 39.4 fever! "Shit, Shit" I called immediately Wouter and told him about Meggie. Sure he was in a meeting and had to organize his day off. Anyway I had to catch the other flight that was leaving in less than 3hrs from Charles de Gaulle Airport. On the otherside of the city. Strikes, traffic jams, some car accidents and a fire were all going on Thursday morning. "Shit, Shit, Shit". Got a taxi (paid over 60€) and got to the wrong terminal. "Damn" By now it was 1pm and I did not eat yet and I started to feel really exhausted and depressed! An hour later the situation was under control again. Wouter had picked Meg up. She was resting on the couch and I had planned for Caroline to take care of Meggie for Friday. Before taking off I was already sleeping. Got to the hotel in Barcelona around 5pm. Took a shower and run to see a tour operator. I had to be back at the hotel by 7pm to go with Laura to the Utell's workshop. Only nice moment was a fast stop in a store where in less than 17 minutes I could buy myself 2 bikinis!! Then back to work till 11pm! On Friday I decided to take it slower and visit my colleagues in their new offices on Paseig de Graçia! Then back to the hotel and back to the airport! And then it all started again!!! First an hour delay. Then two. Then three. So instead of being back around 4pm I got back home after 8pm! By the way Easyjet (this low cost airline) and I are not longer friends!!

No comments: