Friday, March 23, 2007

Up & down!

After a "roller coaster" start of my day...I have to admitt that things went better in the afternoon! I met with my friend Barbara at the bar of the Hotel d'Inghilterra where I could have a bite (I was actually starving!) and listened to the updates of her love story (do you remember her? She was the one going to NY for just 3 days trying to win the heart of her ex fiancé back!). In the end she "won" him back but her relation with Louis is going through a new storm. Which means that she is still in tormented waters!! Meaning also that she is also slightly depressed! What the heck I am surrended by depressed women! And they are depressed because of men! Ahhhh! Then I, finally, met Walkiria! She is a blast! Funny and inteligent at the same time! She was even better than what I was expecting! Walki, Barbra and I walked up to Piazza di Spagna got Walki's car and around 5pm the 3 of us went to Globe to set our stands and when we were done around 8 we went off for dinner! Weather apart (it was cold and rainy all day) we spent a nice evening at the Duke's in the fancy area of the Parioli! A cosmopolitan to start and then great Italian food! Around midnight I was resting peacefully in my bed under the maternal gaze of the Madonna!

No comments: