Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bowling!

Once a year we go bowling with all the colleagues from the office! I tried to convince them that I was too tired to participate and asked for mercy but no reason was heard and I had to be part of the team! I have to admitt that in the end I spent a lovely evening! We devided in 2 teams and like last year I ended up with the loosers being myself one of the bunch! And guess what? We won this year! Well just one match out of two but it's a beginning! After bowling we went for a bite "chez Felix" and finally around 1am I took a taxi home! Paris at night is absolutely gorgeous : the Eiffel tower was glittering and the Senne river was slowly following its stream...no traffic just Paris and its beauty! By 2am I was in bed and by 6am I was up again because our new couch was being delivered before 7am! After struggling for almost an hour to get this huge couch inside, I could take a shower and run to an appointment at 9! Tomorrow I take the day off...I have to get ready, the Dutch's delegation is arriving and I have to prepare for Meggie's birtday!! Hopefully tonight I can have a good night rest!

2 comments:

Clem said...

Glad you came! We had great fun

Olga said...

Hey Clém! You are the best : not only a great bowling player but also the best colleague!! I had a great time too! Bises!