Friday, March 16, 2007

My Bambina!

My bambina, Sunday, turns 5! Seems yesterday when she was still kicking inside my belly and I had to wake up several time per night to pee! She is my biggest joy and my love! She is funny and smart and touches my heart every time I see her beautiful "faccino"! She is very excited of growing and she can't wait to have her first party in our new apartment on Sunday. Several kids have already confirmed their partecipation and it gonna fun...! Cuore grande della mamma "tanti cari auguri di Buon Compleanno!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Bambina...she looks gorgeous in that photo.

(Don't know what's up in Vietnam, but seems I can get onto blogger...very excited).

Might have to come back in April. I'll keep you posted.
Kath

Olga said...

Hello Kath!!
This is very exciting news indeed! I really hope you can keep on posting!
Thanks for your message for Meggie: that's really sweet of YOU! In April I'm just off to Frankfurt for 2 days, for the rest I'll be here in Paris and sounds great to see you again!!
Take care! Bisous!
Olga