Thursday, March 29, 2007

Busy April!

Hi Olg,I guess you read how Sunday Afternoon went in Toronto from the Blog.You have to change the times on the clocks on the Blogs. Everytime I go and sign on, the clocks show and hour behind.I bet Meggie is excited about Easter. Will you be in Italy for Pasqua?? April is going to be a very busy month for us. April 8th - EasterApril 11th - My good friend Patty's BirthdayApril 22nd - Madeline's CommunionApril 28th - Open house in the morning at Madeline's School - 40 yrs AnniversaryApril 28th - Jerry's Aunts 90th Birthday Party at Sandra's April 29th - Melissa's (a friend) Bridal Shower : I don't have time to go back to work. I don't know how I'm ever going to get my ass in gear and go back to those 7 in a row shifts. Hope you are all well, Ciao Nancy

1 comment:

Olga said...

Hello sweetheart! March was so hectic for me that I really don't know how I "survided" and made it to April...but your April doesn't look any better! Busy days are forecasted!!! Enjoy all these family reunions!! Baci