Friday, March 23, 2007

Gusto!

Long day at the fair. Lot of work and little food! Met some nice people coming from all over the world! Norma listen to this: I spoke to a lady from Nashville that met Elvis when she was a little girl! She actually sat besides him at Graceland to watch a movie! Elvis loved to invite kids from the neighbourhood to watch movies in his private cinema! Kids had to be good and silent or he would chase them away! She remembered this moment like it was yesterday! So a lot of work that was, then, compensated by another nice evening out with Ilaria, this time. We went to this lovely place called "Gusto" and I had one of the best pizza ever! Then it was time for bed. At least for me!

2 comments:

Norma said...

Oh my God Olga???? That lady you met actually met Elvis?....How incredible!!!..Isn't it amazing sometimes the kind of people you actually meet in this world??? You soo lucky...I would have died if I met that lady...LOL

Olga said...

Yes Norma, this lady actually met Elvis! She "still" had goosebumps telling her memories! I was so excited in hearing her story and thought of YOU"immediately"! Her Travel Agency works with famous country music stars such as Faith Hill & Tim McGraw! Nice, eh??