Wednesday, March 21, 2007

OLGA!!!

Hey Olga...how are you??? I got your message the other day regarding my little contest..Yeah I made it to the finals and that's going to happen this Sunday the 25th. I am a little nervous but now that I know what song they chose for me, it won't be as bad..(I hope)...I was hoping they would pick a fast song for me but instead I'm stuck with a Patsy Cline tune. I already sang it 2 weeks ago but this time the judges pick the song that has the higher score. With this song though I don't see myself making it through to gold, silver or bronze...but it was fun while it lasted. Unless I go shopping and find the shortest skirt to wear..I might have a chance...lol.. But anyways, thank-you Olga for thinking about me in Paris. Even from over seas I'm getting support. YOUR THE BEST!!! Nancy or myself will keep you informed of what is to come... Love ya!!!

2 comments:

Olga said...

Hello darling!!! How nice to hear from you! Sorry to get back to you so late but I had an extremely busy time in Rome!! Today is the day!! Probably you are getting more & more nervous ..!! But you know what?? Don't think about the competition...just enjoy the evening : the atmosphere and singing! You are great and whatever will happen will be fun! Love ya,
Olga

Olga said...

FORZA NORMA!!!!
Baci
Olga