Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where are you guys??


I spoke on December 31st with my 3 sisters in Canada : Norma was the first one (I woke her up from a tormented sleep at 11am Canadian time!!), then I talked with Nancy who was on duty, at the hospital and then, last but not least, I spoke with Sandra who was cooking (well Jerry was!!) a delicious New Year's Eve dinner! Then silence..! Hey girls today it's January 11th and I did not read any news from you?? I see from the statcounter that you didn't check "amiche e sorelle" and I was wondering if you were just too busy (back to work, kids back to school, household and husbands for those who have one!!) or if you are also in bed with the flue!! Hope it's the first reason...any how, please ladies give me a sign that you are there and that all is fine with you!!

No comments: