Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bandages!!

Have you ever seen "The retourn of the Mommy"?? Well if you did you can picture me right now! I have bangages everywhere!! What was I thinking? Hell it's hurts! Saturday after a long long night I thought that a car had run me over! What really hurts it's my head : I have awful headaches since Saturday afternoon probably due to a reaction to the anaestasia! The ride home from the clinic was hell and sitting on the toilet takes at least 5 minutes...but a part all the above I am fine! To add a cherry on the cake Meggie is sick and she has been puking all day, yesterday, and everywhere especially in my bed! And I am proud to say that I am doing my little injections...well I was pretty scared when I had to do the first one...almost a pro now!! Ok better go and lay back in bed because my head starts spinning again...and watch an Audrey Hepburn movie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Audrey Hepburn....swooon. Sorry you are under the weather...get better soon :-)

Olga said...

Hey Templar, yesterday we did an Audrey's marathon from "Paris when it sissles", to "Funny Face" and we ended with "Breakfast at Tiffany's"! All afternoon in bed with my daughter! Today it's gonna be "Sabrina" and "Roman Holiday"! I think it's a nice way to get better! Thanks a lot for your message and take care of your *sneez* cold!