Sunday, January 28, 2007

SUPER....

I wish I was Super Mom!
You know those super moms who have all situations under control, those moms who know perfectly what they gonna cook at night and have perfectly "ironed" kids, those moms that never loose control, that never scream and never loose temper, that are beautifully maked up already at 7am and still looking great at midnight, those moms (but are they human??) who are at the same time working moms and at the same time the best wives in bed, meaning that they don't fall aspleep before 10pm, snoring unsexily on the couch, but they also take care of the well being of the spouses! Well I am not one of those moms! My days start around 7am and it takes, at least, a couple of hours before I look decent, most of the times I have no clue what I am gonna cook the same evening and sometimes I have to buy chinese or pizza because there isn't absolutely nothing "eatable" in the fridge, I scream, loose temper and swear in different languages, my make up last max. an hour and at 11am I look, again, pale and exhausted, I don't prepare homemade cookies (but I, thouhg, make prepared cakes : those you just pour into a pan and put into the oven!!), and most of the time around 10pm I am already snoring on the couch! The next day it's starts all over again with little variations! Like this morning when I couldn't find a taxi to go to the airport and I was freaking out about missing my flight, I looked exactly like cat's drawing : a nice example of hysterical mom (I was late because I wanted to bring myself Meg to school!) I was lucky, then, to find a friendly taxi driver who had pity and stopped, then that the péripherique was not too crowded and I made it to Orly airport on time, took an Iberia flight to Madrid and here I am once again, for one of those "feet killing" fairs ...but hey that's why they pay me!!
BTW : I know a super mom!! Yes, Mrs Velluto, I am talking about you!!

No comments: