Monday, January 22, 2007

It's canada calling....

Ciao Olga,
I hope this gets to you. I’ve been having a bit of difficulty with my email. I think the problem has been solved now. So, how are you? I hope you’re feeling better after your operation. And Meggie? Is she better? It’s so hard when our kids are sick……thank goodness Joe, Steph, Angie and Stephen are well. Joe had bronchitis over the holidays but he’s back to normal now. He even won his hockey game today! 5 to 4! It was very exciting!
Stephanie has an hour of piano today because we had a “snow day” last Monday. School was closed and piano was cancelled. She loves ice skating too and goes every Thursday. Jerry is fine….always happy and so great with the kids. Have you seen the new Ben Stiller movie….A Night at the Museum? It’s wonderful, the kids really enjoyed it.
My parents are well. Thank goodness this mess with Nancy is over. She’s at home now and is resting comfortably. She’ll be off work for about 2 months I think. She still has the intervenes attached to her arm and a nurse comes once a day to change it. What a nightmare! Thank God she’s better.
Work is work. My class has a lot of challenges but I can see progress which is great. We’re looking forward to going away this summer. I think to South Carolina for a couple of weeks. It’ll be nice to get away. So, what’s new with you? Wouter is well I hope. Please give your family my love. I’ll write again soon. Take care.
Love ya,
Sandra

P.S. You won’t believe what I found! The very FIRST picture of us together in 1985! We looked so young! My God! How time flies!
A presto……..

This is not the picture Sandra is talking about but...one of many pictures we made together in the "old, good days"!!

2 comments:

Olga said...

Cara Sandra,

there isn't a day without me thinking of you guys on the other side of my world! Life is pretty busy lately but I still find moments to dream over our next reunion! As you know we will move at the end of February and this new moving added a lot of extra work to my already busy days!
Meggie is turning into a little lady and she is becoming so tall! She speaks beautifully French and we are totally in love with her! She asks me often about you and the kids and she remembers Tiger! Wouter is fine, speaking every day better French and he still likes Paris very much wich is a good news! My work becomes more demanding and sometimes it's just too much but I like it and I still love to take planes! My parents are fine, some little aches but mostly they are still in shape! Nonno bis is doing great: always in a good mood and smiling! Gio has his high and low but he works and compesate lack of girlfriends with swimming a lot! My cats are fine and live at my parents!!
I am so relieved that Nancy is doing much better! You cannot image how worried I was when I found this out and how powerless I felt, especially being so far! It's still in my mind to come over in 2008 for our special celebration! Seems far away but days are going so fast that in less than a blink I will be back again! And this time I bring Enzo & Maria too!!
Miss ya!
Baci,
Olga

Sandra said...

I think it's finally going to work! This is the first actual blog entry that I've ever made! How exciting!! Yes, Olga and her lovely family are visiting Hamilton! I JUST finished working for another school year, and I need a well deserved break! We're enjoying ourselves very much....getting caught up and remembering the past. Yesterday we drove to St. Jacob's...always a great visit. Today, who knows! A big kiss to all my sisters! Love, Sandra