Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Gnammm Doritos!

Since the day of my operation I decided to eat healthy : vegetables and fruits, yogurths and cereals and to avoid dratically "junk food" meaning no more chips, nutella, peanuts, cookies and no more Doritos! Ahhhhh!! The first week wasn't too bad...propably helped by the fact that I was also sick I wasn't really hungry. Then days passed by and I started to feel better and to be more in the mood for food. I think sometimes of a nice panino with nutella, and I could eat peanuts while drinking some champagne but what I am in need for it's DORITOS!! I miss Doritos (my favorites are Nachos Cheese!!) so much!! To preserve my weak will from temptation I did not buy Doritos last time I was at the supermarket but I don't know for how long my "good intention" will last! Gnammm!!!

No comments: