Friday, January 05, 2007

" ° "

This afternoon I am off for a little surgical operation! I little birthmark turned black with a white circle around it and lost its round shape, so the surgeon suggested to get rid of it fast! My first intention was, when I went to see the doctor, to have my caesarean section fixed (almost 5 years ago they almost butchered me!) and then this new thing came up so we decided to do both! Then I thought that while I was under anaesthesia I could add an extra little thing...So I asked the surgeon if he could also "vaccuum" the little fat that remained on my belly from Meggie's pregnancy! So we decided to do this too!! I will be back on Tuesday, if I am feeling well, but I will try to post from home to tell you that even if the Nip/Tuck me I am fine and showing a flat belly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...glad you found the 'mole' quickly and had it removed but something tells me you are going to be sore from all the other procedures as well.

Vanity, vanity, thine name is...YOU

Hugs