Thursday, January 25, 2007

Little time...

Dear all, I am so sorry to give so little news, lately, but I don't seem to have enoght time to do all the things I have to do! I am working on too many files at work, I am organizing "another" moving to our new appartment, I am taking care of Meggie, taking care of the household and at the same time I am trying not to forget friends' birthdays, to call overseas to check on Nancy and my other two "sisters", also not forgetting to check what's my "good" brother is up to in Villarbasse and also chatting with my mamma dialy. I have many stories I want to share with you, little episodes that made me laugh, or some sad thoughts that wandered through my head but I don't know when, actually, to do it! Sometimes I steal some minutes and I start writting on this blog, then I am stopped by a phone call or by my boss who comes in in the office and I have to quickly switch the page off and later I have to start all over again because I have lost track! This is the working mom's destinity, I guess, to be running like "chickens without the head"!
Yes I am busy but I always found a moment to think of you guys. Even if it'a little one!

No comments: