Friday, January 26, 2007

Rush!

Today is not expection I am still running ... I am always in a rush : rushing to bring Meggie to school, rushing back home to have some breakfast, the rushing to the office, rushing to buy some lunch, then rushing back home!! When I get back I feel completely empty and I still have to rush to make dinner because two starving mounths are waiting to be fed! Oh dear it sounds tragic! Well it's not that bad but it's true that Paris has a very fast pace! And you have to keep up with it! Sometimes I run down the stairs of the metro and then I stop to wonder why I am running! And the answer is because everybody else is! You see people running and you run also when you don't have to! Funny, eh? But finally it's almost week end and I can slow my pace a little and enjoy some morning lingering in the sleeping couch (which has counted days because very soon I will have a proper bed to sleep in!!). Next week is gonna be hectic again...I leave for Madrid on Tuesday! Olé!

No comments: