Friday, January 26, 2007

News from Nancy!

Hi everyone,
I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since this has all started. I actually can't believe this really happened at all, but it did and I would have never been able to get through this without my family and friends. I wanted to thank everyone for the phone calls, flowers, cards, thoughts and most of all PRAYERS. Everyone knows I have a very large family, and I know alot of people, but never in my wildest thoughts did I expect the concern everyone had for me during my illness. To say thank you to everyone will never be enough.
I hope everyone is well, I miss alot of you guys.
Talk to you soon!
Love Nancy

1 comment:

Olga said...

Nancy dear,
it's so wonderful to have you back!
Take all the time you need to recover and never forget, especially during the bad days, that you are so much loved by so many people! By the way I am one of those people!
Miss you a lot!
Baci & Abbracci,
Olga