Friday, January 12, 2007

Slow!

I am slow. I walk slowly, I think slowly and I even eat slowly! Today it's my first day at work and I am just so tired! This morning, when I heard, in the distance, the alarm clock I wish I could cry and pay whatever amount of money to stay in bed! Then I slowly put my feet on the floor, massaged my back that hurt from the unusual sleeping position, made Meggie's milk and then asked Wouter if he could bring "his" daughter to school...!! Screams and yells started : "Why you did not ask me before? I have a meeting at 9....bla bla bla...you Italians cannot plan and only improvise and put other people in difficult situations!!" Difficult situations??? I just asked if he could walk Meggie to school! Then I got mad and I started to raise my voice (probably add couple of names in Italian)...then he raised his voice and then Meggie looked at us and asked "why are you fighting??" I guess you can picture the "family portrait" if you are married or have been married or you are living with someone!! So for the fairness of the this blog I will tell also when things are little "crazy" otherwise you might think that I live on a pink cloud: this was 2007 first fight! How it ended?? I simply walked myself Meggie to school (should have avoided to ask!!) and slowly came to work!

No comments: