Monday, November 06, 2006

Short!

Little changement in my look. When I was in Italy, last week, I decided to cut my hair! Not out of the blue I have been thinking about it since the summer but kept on postponing the moment!!Then I said to myself "come on if you don't like it they will grow back!!" trying to convince myself but when I heard the noise of the scissors behind my neck I had a shiver and I started sweating! I know that sounds crazy but cutting my hair is like being naked among a huge crowd! Some people would love it, for me it would be a nightmare!! Don't ask me why!! Maybe because without my hair I feel like Sanson! When I saw the result I did not like it at first!! But after couple of days I decided that this new version of myself was not too bad! I think it has more caracter! And then it's not really that short but surely different from my previous haircut!! People around me seem to like it.

2 comments:

Norma said...

Hey Olga..the "DO" looks great!!! Short hair does suit you!!! You should have done it a long time ago!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Norma! Thank you very much for all these compliments!! I am really happy that you like this haircut!! Bacioni