Friday, November 10, 2006

Growing...!

Meggie is invitated to a Birthday's party this Saturday. She received a formal invitation card from her school friend Huber. This is her first official outing and I am totally shocked about it. I have the feeling that she always been with me, that she is always been part of my life and at the same time wasn't just yesterday that she was born? That yesterday was quite some time ago because Meggie will be 5 in March 2007! She decides what to wear in the morning and if I try to convince her of a nice combination she will change it with the one she had in mind a minute after I let her out of my sight. She wears lipstick to go to school and wishes to have "boobies" and to be "grande" enough to wear hills. These days she is in love with Kasey, a little Chinese boy who teaches her doubtly serious things (probably I should take an appointment with her teacher!!), but before him she was "amoureuse" of Noe and before him, Jules. I hope that this will not lead to a certain sentimental instability like her mother! hahahhaah!! When I asked to her how Kasey looked she told me "he has brown hair and he is pink". Yes, love is blind also for kids!

2 comments:

Norma said...

Olga...Maggie is gonna be just like her MAMMA!!!HAHAHAHA. That's how it goes...Looks like her father but her personality just like her mother...GOODLUCK my dear..God is getting you back!!!HAHA Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Norma!! Probably you are right: I deserve this!! hahaha!! BTW I have an update : the little boy turned out to be Japanese and he is the one who taughts Meggie to show her butts, in pubblic! We have a little problem here!! hahah!
Love you too!!