Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just around the corner..


Venise is just around the corner and, still, I have so many things to do before I leave Friday morning around 5am for the airport. I have a big fair in Barcelone in less than 2 weeks and all logistic has to be finilized by tomorrow. I have then some more dead lines on various files due also by the end of this week. Further maybe I should go to the hairdress for a nice brushing, maybe not! I have to buy a present for Meggie's friend who is having a party this Saturday. Yes another party for her! I have to do the laundry, not to forget to buy the milk and tomorrow night I have a presentation and cocktaik at the Fouquets from 5 till 9pm. I 'll rush home and prepare my luggage. I have already some ideas in mind...yes because even if I have been travelling since I was 12 I, still, don't know how to travel light. I just cannot travel with the exact number of panties matching the days that I will be away. What if...? Yes I am a "what if type". What if it's cold? What if I get stained? What if I have a sudden invitation at the Doge's Bal? So, inevitably, my lugguge weights a ton. Most of the time I cannot wear all the stuff I brought and I hate myself because I have to struggle with these heavy loads through the endless passages of the airports. But nevertheless I do it again. Tomorrow will be the same: too much stuff! So I'd better rush again because I have to get some lunch and do some other million things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a fabulous time there in Venice!! I'll see you when I get back from sud de france.

Olga said...

Hello "gal"!! We had a great time in Venise..I hope that you are managing down south...!! Give a sign when you are back in Paris!!