Monday, November 20, 2006

Night story!

Last night, around nine o'clock, Meggie was not sleeping yet. She was turning and turning in her bed and talking on her own! "Basta!!"I say from the living room but she kept complaining so I entered her room and asked her to be quiet " it's late, you have to sleep, tomorrow there's school!". Five minutes later same story. So I entered the room again but I sat, this time, on her bed and I asked her why she was not sleeping. Her answer touched my heart : " i miei occhi non possono dormire, mamma" "my eyes cannot sleep"! I hug her, kept her in my arms and told her "now it's time for your eyes to sleep, simply close them"! I kissed her good night and few seconds later she was breathing deeply. I am so lucky to have a little angel sleeping next to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ciao, A little Angel.... so cute. Kisses to both of you
Clem