Monday, November 13, 2006

Guess who is here??

My "blog friend" Dongurigal is back to Paris for couple of weeks. Some "papers" unforseen difficulties were the reason of this trip and I am grateful to the complicated French administation of this because otherwise I would have seen "Gal" only at the end of January. We had lunch together, today, at Charly Birdy and a brief, but not unexpensive stop at Sephora! Then, just next door, a stop at Promod where Gal bought a very nice bag! We talked a lot about her new life in Vietnam and I could ask her things that are not in her blog but I know are in her heart! She looks really great, tanned and she lost also some weight! Gosh I have to move to the East to be able to fit again in those skinny jeans!! She is a very friendly person, funny, with a peculiar sense of humor (check her blog!!), sometimes she can appear "controlled" but she is a pot of emotions! But she is "red headed gal" and sooner or later her inner passion will break through! Well that's how I see her, anyway! Rendez-vous again tomorrow night for a pizza at my place! But I hope to see more of her before she is off again to Nam! Ops I was almost forgetting : she brought me two lovely chinese sticks's holders with a dragonfly on it! I love them!

No comments: