Friday, November 24, 2006

Going to Barcelona!

Last rush of the day here at the office before the week end and before my departure for Barcelone! Normally this is the last scheduled trip of the year and I hope that nothing new will come up because believe it or not I am definitely tired!! I still have to recover from Venise can you imagine?? I have, again, to think what to put into my luggage and I have to consider that in Barcelone the temperature is around 19 degrees...which is not bad but which complicates little things. I have, though, an exciting dinner, on Monday night, with colleague and friend from Rome, Barbara. She has an incredible love story to tell me that involves Paris, Rome and NY! So I can't wait to seat in a nice restaurant to hear all her adventures! I have a full schedule till Thursady when finally I will be back!! For this week end little surprise for Meggie : Princess on Ice at the Zenith! But I will try to find little time to write more!! For now a big kiss to all my readers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Olga,
I love to hear these stories!
Have fun in Spain!
Love
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Hey guys thank you so much for all these sweet messages!! Besos = Kisses from Barcelone!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Camouflage avec bonnet fut une réussite. Thanks so much my friend. Good luck in Barcelona ! Clem