Friday, February 23, 2007

WE SUCCEEDED!!!!

It's been 7 weeks now since my life has changed. I was given a second chance. I haven't figured out why this has happened to me, but in time I'm certain God will let me know. I am a strong believer that everything happens for a reason, and that God knows exactly what he's doing. He has it all written out like pages in a novel, and we need to go through what he has written for us in order to proceed to the next chapter in our lives. I can tell you now, I am a SURVIVOR, a survivor of the incredibly awful illness of NECROTIZING FASCIITIS, also known as The Flesh Eating Disease. God challenged me and the closest people in my life, and I can say with blessedness, we SUCCEEDED!!!

posted by Nancy, February 23, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Olg,
Don't ask me how I got this post on the blog, but I did, and I just wanted to let you know this is how I felt after our telephone conversation yesterday.
Very Blessed!!
Love ya,
Nancy

Olga said...

Nancy dear,
I am so touched by this post! It's semply beautiful and I love the way you express your feelings! Thanks for writing and sharing your emotions! A big hug from Moscow!!
Love ya,
Olga