Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Role

While "the guys" were busy painting and putting new tiles in the bathroom I was confined to the usual "female role" : cleaning! And I just don't like it! Anyway, last night, I cleaned the kitchen till midnight and felt like Cinda"fucking"rella! I thought I would be turned into a beautiful princess and have a carriage waiting for me to go to the ball. Nothing of the above happened but instead I broke a nail, scratched a finger and when I got finally to bed I was so exhausted that I could hardly sleep! Tonight it's not going to be any better! As you can imagine we are back, extremely busy with the apartment and almost sure that we will not make it on time. Apart from this I am fine, it's sunny in Paris and Meggie is doing great in Italy. So what should I ask for more?? Maybe a maid with the smile!

No comments: