Thursday, February 15, 2007

Going home...!

It's time to go to Italy. I really need to go to the hairdresser! I know that Nancy it's laughing right now! A part from the hairdresser (I am in desperate need of "coloration"!!) we bring Meggie, during her school vacations, to stay with her "nonni" while we will be busy fixing the apartment and moving before March 1st when they will come to Paris! Days are counted to do all the things we have to do! My good friend and colleague Séb is helping us a lot but still we have to make a new bathroom, paint 4 rooms including windows, buy a new closet, go and search for our old furniture at la Ferté and then move everything in the new apartment by February 28th! Exactly 14 days from now! But on Sunday 25th I am leaving for Moscow, Russie and so I have in fact only 10 days! Yes you are right : I am stressing!! So tonight we leave for Lyon where we will spend the night and continue our trip to Villarbasse on Friday morning. Hairdresser is scheduled at 2pm! A nice excursion to Alba is planned for Saturday. On Sunday, after lunch with nonno-bis, we will drive back to Paris!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bionda(well after this week end you will be)
Yes, you were right, I howled when I read that you were going to visit your hairdresser. Not to mention who is in a different country. Have a great weekend with your family.
Ciao, Nancy

Olga said...

Ciao bella! Finally I am back from the hairdresser! Took over 3 hours(well one hour was spent just sitting there and waiting!)to look normal again. And I am not too blonde! Descreet blond! BTW : I love reading all your comments!
Baci!