Sunday, February 18, 2007

Dangerously good!

Italy is a dangerous country. On many aspects. Not only people drive too fast but food is dangerously too good. Even if you don't want to eat too much you are exposed to a multicolor parade of food that it's hard to resist. Especially now, still in the winter season, some of the Piedmont specialties are too delicious to be left "uneaten"; and so I submitted to some pepperoni with bagna cauda sauce, some polenta and some pasticcini. I promised to myself that when back to Paris I would go back to my sad "boiled courgette" and vegetables soup but while at my mom I would please my "senses". And so I did! Shopping can be also extremely dangerous in my country. Too beautiful shoes look at you from the windshill saying" buy me please". So in the end (and only because it was still "sales") a pair of high heel shoes, a new black coat, several sweaters, a a new tailleur came back to Paris with me! And finally my hair looks decent again! And I am not too blonde!

No comments: