Wednesday, February 21, 2007

движение к Москве (Going to Moscow!)

Cindarella here is leaving for Moscow this Sunday! With the Russian name I have is about time to go and visit the ex USSR! And I am really thrilled about it! One little down side to this adventur! It's -24C! I know that for you guys in Canada this is not big deal but you know how much I "dislike" cold! I am really scared that they will sell me on the market as frozen fish! So today, during my break, I went to buy special underwear to bear the cold. They are made of a special thermic fabric : really smooth and warm. Warm but surely not sexy! But who cares! I have been told that there is another way to warm up... ! And it's not what you have in mind but it's drinking vodka! I guess I'll have some stories for you guys when I'm back! But for now : поздравления от олгы (greetings from Olga)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Olg,
It's just me, Nancy. I know you and Wouter are very busy with the new apartment renovations and I wasn't sure if you were working or on holidays , so I e-mailed you at home and at work. I just got off the phone with Sandra, she is again sick with Laryngitis, so you could just imagine how our conversation went. What??? What??? She called to see if my parents landed in Acapulco ok.
I'm not sure if you were aware, but they took off again this time to Acapulco. I am doing much better and the Picc line (I.V antibiotics) should come out on Friday, so I was really happy to hear that they wanted to go away for afew weeks and when my parents asked me if it was fine to go I told them I'm was better and to go and enjoy themselves now while I am off work and can manage and take care of the kids. When Sandra asked me, she was surprised to find out the name of the hotel my parents are staying at, I told her it was the Fairmont Acapulco Princess, and she told me it was one of your hotels. What a small world!!!
Well, I got to go and cook dinner, It's been so long it will probably take me all night.
I hope you are all well, be careful in Moscow.
Talk to you soon, Nancy

Olga said...

It's simply amazing! And it happens a lot, too! I think of Nancy and she writes to me, or she thinks of me and I call her! It's our special way to be in tune with each other!! Today it was, just another example of these "strange" cases! I was so glad to hear that you are regaining strenth and to hear you so cheerful! Yes, it's time for you to go back, finally, home! I guess John can't wait to "have you" back...and I mean in different "ways"! hahahaah baci

Anonymous said...

Good god, don't tell me you also speak Russian!

Have a great trip. I'm taking advantage of my time in Bangkok to freely read and comment on blogspot blogs. Woohoo. (it's too hot to be out at this time of day anyway. Not -24 that's for sure).

kath aka dongurigal