Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ropes!

I don't know what to do. I know that Micaela is in hell. I know that her relation is vicious and unhealthy. And I know that she knows it too. But still she doesn't move. She stay still. And waits. She went to see her lawyer, made a step,then called off. She told me that she needs more time. She has already been waiting for 14 years. She screams out that she is miserable and then she waits. I told her, many times, that she is the only one you can make her world. If she sits and wait nothing will ever change. She knows but still she doesn't act on it. I don't know how to wake her up. I wish I could shake her, phisically, and tell her "What the hell are you doing? What are you waiting for??" I did. I heard her words : "I am tired. I don't want to talk about it!" What shall I do? Do I have the right to tell her that she is in hangman/victim relation? Do I have to tell her that she is loosing herself? Will she hate me? But how can I close my eyes and let my friend drifting away?

No comments: