Monday, February 05, 2007

Keys...

The keys are in my hands! We, finally, are the new"locataires" of our appartment! Today, after signing the "états des lieux", I stayed a moment in this new place, I looked around, and even if it was a cute place (that needs a lot of refreshing!!), I felt "strange"
because there were no signs of us, there wasn't my touch around, there wasn't any trace of Meggie and it was just an empty, sad appartment. This is not our place yet, it will take time before we will get used to its noises, lights, neighbours and most of all it will take time before this appartment will reflect our personalities, and have a soul back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vouter,Olga and Meggie, CONGRATULATIONS on your new apartment. I know it will take time to make the new place feel like home but, It's more space, better location and it's all yours. It's an exciting time.
I can't wait to see pictures.
Love ya,
Nancy