Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Old letters...

I kept all the letter Sandra sent me. The first postacard is dated July 1985 the last July 2006! 21 years of letters, cards and photographs. 21years of written life. Because these letters are not only the testimony of time that passed by but also the demonstration of a enduring friendship. In all these years birthdays were never forgotten, and Christmas were always celebrated with cheerful cards! Many stories were written and shared and the black characters on the white paper just lost a little of their colour. Many times a letter with my name on it crossed the ocean and ended, peacefully, in my mail-box! And everytime it was a special moment for me! I long for the day that I can read these letters, again, with Sandra. Look back at our lives. And see that we always been there for each other. And we always will...

No comments: