Friday, December 08, 2006

What to do with OLGA!!!

Well, today is December 8th and it's a very cold and snowy day here in Hamilton. I had to wake up early this morning to bring in my car to get some stuff done on it...(tires, oil change, new wiper blades). So then I ended up going over to Nancy's house for a bit to "help " her with some stuff there and instead I'm on the phone chattin away with a friend of mine. We finally came back home and me still on the phone...then all of a sudden Gabriel comes into my room and hands me an envelope with my name on it...I'm like "oh I know who this is from"...just the envelope alone gave it away. Yes it was a gift from Olga...All the way from Paris she decided to send me something not from France but from Italy mind you for my birthday. It is the most beautiful necklace I have ever seen...Only OLGA!!! All the way from Paris and she's thinking about me down here in the freezing cold we like to call Canada. It never seems to amaze me about the fact that where ever you are in this world, you will always be on Olga's mind. Olga, I want to thank-you so very much for your gift. It's beautiful and I will cherish it always...Your the best!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Olga said...

I am really glad that my little gift arrived safely to you and that you liked it so much! When I saw the necklace I said to myself "this is perfect for Norma!" Thank you so much for this "post" : it really made my day!! Love & Miss you!