Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Little joys...

What brings joy in my life and lightens up my days? First and biggest joy is my daughter saying "mamma" as first thing when she wakes up in the morning, then making travelling projects with my mom over the phone, seeing the sun raising on the building on the Champs Elysées, listening to my favorite song over and over again, sitting in the dark theatre waiting for the movie to start, smelling the first snow, drinking hot chocolate with whipped cream then buying fancy cloathing and still fitting in them AND then receiving mail from old friends! Emails are nice, fast and keep you in contact with everybody on the planet but receiving a postcard with a real stamp on it or a little parcel with your name written on it brings an instant and permanent smile on my face! It's Christmas so let's write to our friends and family and for those of you who already did it thank you very much from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: