Wednesday, December 06, 2006

On the phone....

Blablabla.....my way of communicating this days it's only by phone! My days are so busy, lately, that I can hardly find the time to write on this blog, like for example, now, during my lunch break. Yes I write while I eat. Probably not the healthiest thing but the only available one right at this moment. Writting this blog it's a sort of "compulsary" behavieur, a cathartic way of expressin myself and it's part of my life. I am also responsible for having created another "monster", my colleague Clém! So blablabla I have been talking on the phone with half of the world: first with my three "sisters" in Canada! With Sandra I talked about her still very active sexual life with her newly husband Jerry...she giggled that "they are still honeymooners"!! With Nancy we talked about kids, family organization and how much she would love to come to Paris, and last but not least I talked with the "birthday girl" that turned 32!! I talked then with my dear dear friend Michèle that lives in Geneva, Switzerland. She is one of the sweetest people I ever met and I will write more extensively about her. I talked also with my cousin Dario. After 13 years of marriage is signing for a divorce next week. Sure not easy moment for him. I talked also with Donatella and Micaela. My list is not over yet : there are more people that I want to talk to before the end of 2006...

No comments: