Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Love Actually!!

Again Christmas? I know, I know but don't worry: it's gonna be the topic for the next 10 days and then for a whole year you will not read more about it! What I love most of the Christmas is not really the Christmas day itself but the excitement and anticipation of getting to that special day. I love to buy presents for friends and family, I love decorating the tree, I love singing "White Christmas" and I love watching Christmas movies! Every single night before the 24th a Christmas movie is a must. And there is quite a good selection to choose from : "Scrooge", "Family Man", "It's a wonderful life", "The night before Christmas", "Miracle on the 34th street" but my favorite one is "Love Actually". This is my comedy about love! The movie begins at the arrivals of Heathrow Airport: a crossroad of people meeting with joy or spleeting with sadness! Maybe because I experience "arrivals/departures" since I am 12...this part touches my heart very much! Just don't read the movie's reviews because they classified it as "An indigestible Christmas pudding !" but the director answer was that:"I'd rather make a film that most of the audience liked and some critics didn't, than a film that critics loved and nobody wanted to watch." And I am one of the bunch!!!

No comments: