Monday, December 11, 2006

Jingle Bells...

Amazing but Christmas it's just around the corner...! This means that the year is almost over! This means that a new year is there waiting to be fully lived! Next year I will turn 39 and I just can't wait! I should be probably scared of approaching dangeously the dreadful 40 but I don't care! Age is just a matter of "esprit' and mine is doing pretty well. I admitt, with out shame, that I am tired. This was a very special year for me but very intense emotionally and extremely charged concerning my work. In 12 months time I have travelled about 15 times mostly in Europe : Madrid, Barcelone, Milan, Venise, Helsinki plus my oversea trip to Canada for Sandra's wedding. My mind is full with many memories and I cherish all of them. Sometimes I was little over the edge trying to reconcile work and family but I should be proud of myself because I have done quite a good job! For next year some new destinations are planned like Moscow (can't wait to go to see a ballet at the Bolshoi!) and NY (can't wait to go and see a show in Broadway and maybe be able to see you guys in Hamilton!), then maybe a vacation with my sister in law and why not another week-end break away with Miky and one long planned with Michèle and Peggy. Many plans, many projects and many dreams...and a new full year to make them come true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whouahh, It was a long time since I read your page, and I really love it.
Thank you for the message you wrote on my blog on the 'Amitié' story. It touched my heart, really much. Thank you deeply. A true colleague and friend, clem. Thank you again.