Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rose music!

Geez,I did not get the appartement overlooking the Eiffel Tower (I'll try next year again) but I did get a beautiful Rose IPod!! All my favorite music from Sarah Brightman, to some Italian Compilation are now uploaded in my IPod and they will be my soundtrack while I'll go to work, or while I wait at the laundrette..! Santa's has also brought me a nice bracelet, a beautiful necklace, some money, and lot's of other cadeaux! It was a nice Christmas : we spend Christmas day with Wouter's grandmother in Arnhem watching the X-Mas shows and eating all day! Gramma Louise is 91 and she said that she fears that this is going to be her last Christmas! I sincerely hope that she is wrong and that we will have other occasions to spend time with this lovely, charming woman! On Christmas's Eve we ate at Marlous & Gert (my in-laws), Meggie was excited opening up all her presents and singing Christmas songs when all in a sudden she became silent and said 'je suis triste (I am sad)" when we asked her why, her simple answer meant Christmas to me "because nonna is not here!" Nonna is coming to Paris in couple of days and we cannot wait to hug her!

No comments: