Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas list!

What I get if I kiss Santa Claus??
Dear Santa Claus, it's almost CHRISTMAS and this means that the year is almost over! It was a good year and I think I have learned to give without expecting something in return...! (This apply especially with the tax in Italy! hahhah!) I shared precious moments with my family and friends and I am glad if I my presence mattered to them! I met very nice people, I have travelled the world, I have laughed and I have cried! And I still have dreams and I still believe in Santa so if you think that I'm not too old...here it's my Christmas'list!
IPod (for finally listening to the music I love during the commuting time!)
Dior make up (to look like a sex bomb!)
Digital Camera with 10 million pixels (to make the best pictures ever!)
Tickets to go NY and to a Broadway show!
A new computer with Photoshop installed!
An appartment overlooking the Eiffel Tower!
Money to invite my parents and friends to go to Vegas and to visit again my friends in Canada!
Ok I could still go on but I guess that this would be more than fair!! Santa listen what would really makes me happy is to spend lovely moments with my beloved ones!!!

No comments: