Friday, December 15, 2006

Stories...

Thank God it's week end! What an hectic week! I have been running and calling, trying to fix things all week ..I am exhausted! I don't know where to start to telling you all my stories but normally they say to start with the bad news and to end on a positive note. So I stick to this! The bad news is that the Italian tax claim a lot of money from me! When I say a lot I mean really a lot (7500€)! This is their fucking Christmas present to me. I don't even bother to try to explain all this bullshit of why I have to pay this money but in brief it's because we sold our appartment in Italy before 5 years! Any explainations to these fuckers it's useless...they don't care about your "tragic stories" they just want your god damn money! But you know what : "screw them!!" ! I don't want this "money issue" to ruin my good spirit and " it's just stupid money!"! Somehow we will solve this shit too! So let's go to something nicer and lighter! We found a cute appartment to rent in the same neighbourhood where we live now! It's a bigger flat, with 2 sleeping rooms, living room, kitchen and adorable little terrace! I prepared all the documents and by the next week I hope to have a positive answer from the agency. If this goes through we will move in our new place in March 2007 which allows me some time to find someone for renting my appartment! What's up for the week end?? Meggie wants to go back to Disneyland! She loved it so much with all the Christmas lights that we thought that it would be nice to do it again just a week before Christmas! Yes because next week...it's Christmas and it's gonna be fun!!
BTW : sorry for all the "swearing" which is not really Christmassy but the Tax gets the worst out of me!!!

No comments: