Thursday, October 26, 2006

Russian models...

I have a bunch of Russian models living just above my head! Male readers will probably get excited at this idea, so did Wouter who pictured himself like James Bond in "From Russia with Love"! Well these skinny, anoressic, unpolite girls are becoming a living nightmare. They have no clue of how to behave and I feel that my tolerance's limit is getting close to a dangerous point! They, not only, use my terrasse as an ash tray but they also, accidentally, drop all kind of junk on it! So for some days I collected their cigarette's butts, packages and papers and showed it to the landlady who rents the rooms to them! So for some days things went better but now it all started again...and it got worst! Now they invite boys, smoke joints and then sing load out of the window!! I don't care about boys and smoking but the singing drives me crazy! So I stick my head out of the window and I scream all type on injuries, in Italian, anyway they don't speak a word of French and have a very basic English! Last night they came home around 3h30, laughing in ungraceful way (sorry I have to laugh!!) and then walked in high hills before finding peace around 4am!! My daughter woke up, decided to join me in bed knowing that Wouter was away, and after being attacked by the last survived mosquito, she put a foot against my back!! So I freaked out: I searched and killed the damn mosquito, screamed obscene words to the models and moved "tenderly" my daughter in her side of the bed! This morning when the alarm went on I was so tired that I could cry! This was just a battle and I am not done yet with the "bones bags" upstairs!!

4 comments:

m said...

ooh ooh ooh!!! I can teach you how to say some REALLY nasty things in Russian to them. If you want :-)

Anonymous said...

I have a great solution for you....buy lots of cream cakes and leave them outside their room every day....given time they will give into temptation...get fat and be sacked as models and thus leave....voila.

Clem said...

Salut La naze. I love your article on Russian girls!!!!! Bonnes vacances et à très vite pour de nouvelles avantures

Clem

Olga said...

How nice to find all your comments!!
Just got back to Paris I have some Italian stories for you but they have to wait till tomorrow!!! Montchan I would love to learn some REALLY nasty Russian words!! Templar, not bad idea to see skinny models turning into fat mamas!! Clem, à demain!!