Saturday, October 07, 2006

It gets colder...

Hi Olg,
I'm at work on my lunch break and I finally have a second to write to you.
I can't believe how nuts it gets around here. I just started a shift of 7 days in a row (Sun until next Fri). It's Thanksgiving weekend here and the Fairs are on this weekend, there is one in Rockton (on your way toCambridge) and one in Vineland ( just after Grimsby) and I get to miss them both. I guess we could go after work and walk around for a bit, I love seeing the fall crafts and pick up a freshly made apple pie for thanksgiviing dinner. St. Jacobs is nuts this weekend. I'm sure you remember St. Jacobs its as nice as Niagra-on-the lake. Sandra and Jerry are having us all over for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow afternoon. So as you can see that we are all busy but we try hard to still get together once in a while. I wanted to thank you for the beautiful print you sent me. You are always going out of your way for us. It was kind of cool to have received something from PARIS.Norma's birthday is December 5th. Why, are you planning on coming over for a party???
It wouldn't surprise me. VWoulter and Meggie would love it here in the winter. Come to think about it I don't think you ever spent a winter here with us before. You have to come and experience the cold Canadian winter. It has already started....It gets colder at night already and its only October. So you could just imagine our winters if it startes in October and lasts until late April. Well knowing you, I can just see you arriving in Hamilton one cold winter day. Maybe November 30th??? Just in time for John's B-day (Dec 1st), Norma's B-day (Dec 5th), Gabriel's B-day (Dec14th) or maybe for Mamma Licia's B-day (Dec18th). Well I'll leave it up to you.
Did I mention December is a crazy month for us??? It's ok though, it's what family is all about.
Big Hugs and Kisses to all,
Talk to you soon,
Nancy
xoxoxoxo


No comments: