Thursday, October 26, 2006

Halloween....trick or treat!


Hi Olg,
Just got your postcard.Thanks for the invitation...I wish.......but hopefully some day we will get a chance to visit you and the beautiful city of Paris. I tried to call you this afternoon but I couldn't get through. It would have been 10:15pm your time. I got home from work earlier, saw your post card and wanted to surprise you with a phone call. Sorry I missed your phone call on Sunday.....I was at work as usual. Just getting ready for my big weekend away. Wow....two whole days without the kids and shopping until I drop since...Some of the stores are open 24 hrs. I have so much to do before we leave Friday afternoon. I wanted to get totally organized for next week since knowing us we will probably be returning late Sunday night and then I have to scrabble to get ready for work and the kids ready for school on Monday....No thanks I have to get it all prepared now. Do you celebrate Halloween in Paris?? Gabriel has a Birthday party to go to on Sunday and was also asked to wear his halloween costume. I don't have it yet!!!!! We wanted to buy them in the states, they always have a better selection of kids costumes. I guess I could always dress him up in last years costume he was Dark Vader from Star Wars and Madeline was Princess Leia. Well, As usual I have to run, Going to pick John up from work then come home and dreadfully decide what to cook for dinner, do 4 load of laundry, prepare the kids lunches for school tomorrow then get them off to bed and unwind infront of the television before I crash on the sofa.I thought you were going to Italy this week?
Thanks again for the post card, hugs and kisses from Hamilton.
Ciao Nancy oxoxoxoox

1 comment:

Olga said...

Hello my dear! How strange that the call didn't go through...I would have loved to talk to you but just the idea that you tried to call really made my day! You pictured so well our "moms's duties" that I had to laugh!! And you are right : we are leaving tonight, we stop in Lyon for the night and then we will lead for Villarbasse on Friday!! Meggie is totally thrilled to see "nonni" and she will be dressed like Tinkerbell for Halloween! She is just too blond to be a witch!!Thanks for writting and for keeping in touch! Bacioni xoxo