Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nel Blu

We are finally going to Italy. It has been too long since we were there in August and I can't wait to be in Villarbasse to hug my mom. My mom hasn't been well lately and I need to check myself that she is fine. Going home isn't really like going on vacation too me probably because I have such a tight schedule and I end up running up and down trying to do too many things. First of them is going to the hairdresser. Rosy is the only one I trust to cut my hair and do my highlights. I tried couple of times abroad and one time I came home with orange hair and so I promised to myself never, ever to try again! Then I love to do my market on Saturday in Saluzzo, shop at my Max Mara's outlet store in Collegno, see some of my friends (Claudia and Antonella being on the top list), sometimes seeing Graziella, my gynecologist (yes I have the same gynecologist since I was 19!) or Flavia! But what I love the most is to wake up in the morning little earlier knowing that my mom is in the kitchen waiting for me with hot tea and then talking with her about just everything and then waiting for the rest of the family to join us...!
So if you don't hear from me you know that I am in the kitchen, with my mom!

2 comments:

m said...

I understand what you say about hairdressers. My beloved stylist in NYC is the only one I trust, but my hair got so messy that tomorrow I will get a haircut in our little town in the North. Scary, very scary!

Oh, and in January, i can DEFINITELY come to Paris! Just tell me when!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will enjoy....have fun