Thursday, October 19, 2006

Classics Dance Night

Voilà voilà a photo taken during the Classics Dance Night in Veghel, Holland in Mid October!! Evelien (on my left) has been my only friend and refence during my stay in the Netherlands, she has helped me to survive through the long winter days and she had always a smile for me. She visited us when we were in Italy, Spain and she already came twice this year in Paris. Next time will be in two weeks. Evelien you can trust blindly, you can tell her a secret without worries and she shows understanding and sensibility in all type of occasion, also the strange ones!! Meggie and her daughter Sela are best friends since they met in Villarbasse when they were only six months old! They have a very special bound and we try to preserve this friendship through the years! Kilometers are not the real distance, is just in the heart!

No comments: