Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fall in Paris

It's Automn in Paris. I felt it, for the first time, this morning. Leaves were covering the streets, sandals and colourful dresses had left place to much warmer outfits and Meggie and I shivered a little when we opened the door and rushed to school just before the grouchy lady closed the gate. Woof we made it again! My legs were weak while I walked back home to have my breakfast. I treated myself with a healthy breakfast with sliced kiwi, some musli and greek yogourth. But not even this and DolirhumePro have beated this nasty cold that has been with me, now, for more than a week. I have been feeling tired latey and I have the impression of loosing grap on my life and the sensation of running all the time. I run to school, then I run to work, I run to get a bite, then I run to get the metro and then I run home again. The next day it's the same running again all over again! It's just like in the movie "Groundhog Day" with Billy Murray.
Don't get me wrong, I don't start to regret to be back in Paris, absolutely not, and I don't want to complain for being a working mom, asbsolutely not...but sometimes it's just too much! I just wish I had more time to spend with Meggie and to do the little things I love to do...! It's Automn, and I feel like the falling leaves a little lost in the air.

5 comments:

Olga said...

So great to know that you could read me from "l'autre bout du monde"!! Thanks for this message!
Take care my dear!
p.s. feeling little better today!

m said...

hear hear...
but we are lucky for the warm weather we have here. It's still ABOVE zero! Last year this time we had snow.

Olga said...

Hello Montchan...how nice to have you here too!! I like your sense of humour and I will catch up some reading of your blog! Thank you for this message! Have a lovely week end! Weather today in Paris : gray but not cold!!

Anonymous said...

certo che potreste optare anche per una traduzione in italiano!

Anonymous said...

Cavoli, che emozione avere Chiaretta sul mio blog!