Friday, June 15, 2007

The day is here!

Ok today is the day! I decided yesterday to take all day off, today, in order to do the last few things in a more relaxed way! Idon't want to be rushing also today!I'm still busy with the luggage..people who know me they remember that I travel overloaded because I never know what to bring. So I'm still wondering if I should take also that shirt that matches those pants. And the luggage becomes heavier because in the end I cannot make a decision and I will bring everything anyway. Since early this morning I have this nasty "caccarella" problem that I hope to solve before getting on a 12h flight. I don't know if it's because of stress or I got cold for sure I'm gonna travel "empty"!! So guys I'd better get going with fixing the apartment for my parents stay and finish up this damn luggage!
If I'll find a internet place I will try to send you a message directly from South Africa otherwise it will be next week!! Ranger Olga is on her way to SA!! Baci

No comments: