Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Counting the days...!!

It's unforgivable! I have neglected this blog for so long. But everytime I started a sentence something new came up and I had to put it aside. I feel bad about this. This blog is my way to consecrate little time only to myself, to pick up my thoughts and put them on paper. It's my written therapy not having my shrink here in Paris. Last period has been so hectic that only thinking about it makes over-tired. But instead of talking about what I did I will tell you about what I will do. In 2 days. In exactly 2 days I will be sitting on a night flight direct to Johannesburg in South Africa. Wouter and I are off for a week vacation. The excitement's level is growing by the hour! I cant wait to be on the Arathusa Lodge and go on the safari to see the big 5(The Big Five is a group of animals including the lion, the leopard, the rhino, the elephant and the buffalo who earned their reputations as the most dangerous animals to be hunted on foot. The phrase "Big Five" was coined by hunters of yesteryear - before the advent of the photographic safari.) I'm all set : I have walking shoes, the outfit like a ranger and I bought an excellent digital camera (Panasonic DMC LX2) and I will make plenty of pictures trying to capture the soul of this land and share it with you! So plenty of stories will be on "this" way....

No comments: