Saturday, June 30, 2007

Casalinga

Between the many things we did with Renzo & C., like going to the African flea market in Joburg, or gambling in Sun City, the superb lunch at Casalinga obliges an extra mention here. I love to point out some good address I come across during my travels and "Casalinga" is certainly one of those. The setting is beautiful and the food is really tasteful and portion are extremely generous, especially for an European. My "melanzane al forno" tasted like Italy, Renzo's "fegatini di pollo" smelled like heaven, Wouter had his treat with "Fegato di Vitello", Danie's "Lasagne al pesto" were "cosi' buone" and Jana's finished the biggest portion of "Penne al salmone" I ever seen! We ate so much and we were still so full many hours later that we apologized and refused the meals on the flight back!!! So if you are travelling around Muldersdrift don't miss this stop!

No comments: